Thursday 17 January 2013

Time to be fabulous

Here is a birthday card that I will be giving to my daughter Emma. She is soon to be 19 and becoming a lovely young lady. 
I made the card with Lili of the Valley's Emma with Shoes, just like my Emma. 
The paper is Summer Blooms by Papermania, ribbon from stash, nestie circle and scallop circle and the two punches were a circle punch for the LOTV sentiment and Martha Stewart Doily Hearts. The pins were free in a magazine.
I wish to enter this to the following challenges
Charizma Cards Challenge - use 2 punches
Mojo Monday - sketch

Thanks for looking and please leave any comments, they are much appreciated and please follow me.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete